Make getting out on the road a lot easier with a Car Loan from Ballincollig Credit Union. We have a New Loan Rate for Car loans of 6.5% (6.7% APR) for a limited period. Whether it’s time for a new car, an upgrade or your own set of wheels talk to us about our competitive credit union car loan now.
With an easy application process, fast approval and flexible repayment options you could be driving away with a new car in a matter of days. Our reduced credit union car loan rate is available to members for a limited period only.
Start your engines on your NEW Credit Union Car Loan!
Here are some reasons to get you revved up:
- Preferential interest rate
- No lump sum payment or minimum deposit required
- You own the car outright from the start, unlike hire purchase
- You can buy a new or used car
- No arrangement or documentation fees
- Flexible repayment options
- Free loan protection insurance
- No penalties for early repayment
Terms & Conditions of Ballincollig Credit Union Car Loan
- The minimum value of the car loan must be €4,000, maximum €40,000.
- The loan must be for purchase of a car, motorbike, van or repayment of a PCP bulk payment
- The loan must be issued in a cheque or EFT to a Simi or non Simi
- The loan cannot be issued for any other purposes
- The maximum loan term is for 5 years
- The new Credit Union Car loan rate cannot be used to top up a previous loan.
- Other Terms & Conditions may apply
Rate 6.5% (6.7% APR)
* All figures given on this web site are for your general information only, and give a rough guide to loan repayments. Any statements on this web site do not purport to be authoritative or legally binding. You are advised to check with our offices for up-to-date rates and offers.
Whilst every care has been made in the production of this information, it is for illustrative purposes only and to give you an overview of the potential cost of borrowing at Ballincollig Credit Union. It does not constitute a loan offer. This document is for illustrative purposes only, so as to give you, the borrower, an overview of the potential cost of borrowing and does not constitute an offer of finance or repayments.