Dump your Lender..... for one with a better figure with a First Time Borrowers loan from BCU. We have a First-time Borrowers Loan Rate of 6.99% (7.23% APR) for a limited period.
With an easy application process, fast approval and flexible repayment options you could be changing your loan to our special loan rate in no time! Our reduced first-time borrower's rate is available to members for a limited period only.
Here are some reasons to switch to BCU:
- Preferential interest rate
- No lump sum payment or minimum deposit required
- No arrangement or documentation fees
- Flexible repayment options
- Free loan protection insurance
- No penalties for early repayment
Terms & Conditions
- Open to all existing BCU members that have not borrowed here before or a member that has not had a loan in the last 13 months, i.e. loan completed in full over 13 month ago
- All members new and existing are required to have a minimum share balance of €200
- Loans will be granted based on a person's ability to repay
- First time loan interest rate will expire at the end of the term of loan, or top-up, whichever comes first
- The rate of interest chargeable on first time borrowers is variable
- Loans are insured at no extra cost
- Based on a minimum loan amount of €200
- In the case where a member goes 13 weeks/3 months into arrears on the loan, the remaining balance will be transferred back to the standard BCU rate
- Switch & Save loan (Potential new members - must live or work within the common bond) - The only difference with this loan is that if the person is a switch & save new member, they will be required to provide a loan statement with the redemption figure from the financial institution that they are moving from. This loan will be treated like any other loan application, just that the redemption figure from the loan that is being transferred to BCU will be required. Usual documentation etc needed for both membership and loan application
- If you get the new loan rate and you want to get another loan later on, the interest rate will then revert back to the standard rate. This is one of the conditions of this particular loan, any top up loans results in the loan reverting back to the standard rate. It is not possible to have two separate loans.
* All figures given on this web site are for your general information only, and give a rough guide to loan repayments. Any statements on this web site do not purport to be authoritative or legally binding. Ballincollig Credit Union Limited accepts no responsibility for errors due to changes in rates or offers which have occurred after this date. You are advised to check with our offices for up-to-date rates and offers.
Whilst every care has been made in the production of this document, Ballincollig Credit Union Limited, or its staff, cannot be held responsible for any omissions, errors or other mistakes made herein. This document is for illustrative purposes only, so as to give you, the borrower, an overview of the potential cost of borrowing and does not constitute an offer of finance or repayments.