We recognise that third level education can be a financially challenging prospect. Whether you’re a student, mature student or parent of a student, we can ease the financial burden by enabling you to borrow the amount you need, when you need. A further education loan from Ballincollig Credit Union is an investment in your future.
Why take out a loan from Ballincollig Credit Union:
- Preferential interest rate
- 24 Hour Loan Approval
- A student loan can establish a credit history which may help young students in later life
- Flexible Repayment Options
- FREE loan protection insurance
- No transaction fees or penalties for early repayment
- Interest is calculated on a reducing balance
Rate 6.99% (7.23% APR)
* All figures given on this web site are for your general information only, and give a rough guide to loan repayments. Any statements on this web site do not purport to be authoritative or legally binding. Ballincollig Credit Union Limited accepts no responsibility for errors due to changes in rates or offers which have occurred after this date. You are advised to check with our offices for up-to-date rates and offers.
Whilst every care has been made in the production of this document, Ballincollig Credit Union Limited, or its staff, cannot be held responsible for any omissions, errors or other mistakes made herein. This document is for illustrative purposes only, so as to give you, the borrower, an overview of the potential cost of borrowing and does not constitute an offer of finance or repayments.