What is Cultivate?
Cultivate is an initiative of a group of Credit Unions that provides short to medium term loan opportunities built specifically around the growing needs of our farming members.
Whatever your needs:
· Invest in new or second hand machinery
· Upgrade your buildings and facilities
· Purchase additional livestock
· Obtain working capital
· Increase cash flow
∗Terms & Conditions Apply. All figures given on this website are for your general information only, and give a rough guide to loan repayments. Any statements on this website do not purport to be authorative or legally binding. You are advised to check with our offices for up-to-date rates and offers.
Your loan details have been captured and will be submitted with your enquiry.
Maximum loan amount: €50,000
Further details on: www.cultivate-cu.ie
Requirements for a member when applying for a loan:
- Drop in to Harrington Street or call us on 021 4872305 to enquire
- Complete a one page Agri Fact Find (127kb)
- Supply the requested documentation
- Meet with a loans officer