You can open your GR8 Saver account in one of the following ways:
For children under 7:
- In the name of the adult, with the child’s name noted on nomination form
For children between 7 and 16:
- In the name of the adult, with child’s name noted on nomination form
- In the name of the child only
What do I need?
- As proof of identity and address, you will need to provide passport or driving licence and a recent utility bill in your own name.
- Proof of PPSN e.g. P60 or P45.
- Information about your non-Irish tax residency (where applicable), including Taxpayer Identification Number(s)
- As proof of identity, the child will need to provide a Passport or Birth Certificate in their own name.
- Proof of PPSN