cuOnline+ is the name of the online service provided to you by your Credit Union.
This service offers a wealth of online features and benefits.
To make use of this new service members can register for a PIN now or log in if you’re already a registered user and have received your PIN.
- Check account balances and transactions
- Full Online Statements
- Apply for Loans Online
- Check loan approvals
- Pay Bills and Transfer money to and from external bank accounts
- Transfer money between your Credit Union balances
- Calculate loan repayments
- Secure messaging to the Credit Union
- Reset your own PIN & Password
cuOnline+ is loaded with the latest security features to ensure the safety and protection of your data. With this in place you can use cuOnline+ in the safe knowledge that your data is in good hands.
- Protection of your personal data using 256MB SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption – Industry wide strong level of encryption.
- Secure sign-in – Three tiered login – for additional levels of access and security.
- 8 digit PIN and Password – as per industry best practice guidelines (upgraded from 4 digit pin).
- Firewall protection – to stop unauthorised access and protect the information on your systems.
- Time-out facility – which automatically signs you out after a period of inactivity (to continue banking online, simply sign in again).
- Secure Messaging – all account specific member communication is sent through a secure channel in cuOnline.
- PINs issued by Text message to your phone.
- Password issued by Email.