For: Home Purchase, Home Improvements or Switching Mortgage.
Mortgage 3.25% (3.3% typical APR)
Typical example: A twenty-year mortgage of €200,000.00 will have 240 monthly repayments of €1134.41, Interest 3.25% variable, (3.3% APR). If the APR does not vary during the term of the loan the total cost of credit is €72,279.13. The total amount payable is €272,279.13
Why choose a BCU Mortgage?
- Personalised service from the Credit Union you can trust
- Keep all your borrowing in one place so we can manage all your credit needs
- We can provide you with life cover for your Mortgage at no additional cost. We advise you to seek independent advice on life assurance cover to suit your personal circumstances.
- Minimum Loan €40,000.
- Maximum Loan €300,000.
- Maximum Loan to Value (LTV) 80%.
- First-Time Buyers (FTB) Maximum LTV 90% (Both parties must be FTB).
- Minimum Term 5 years.
- Maximum Term 35 years.
- Maximum Loan to Income (LTI) 3.5 times gross annual salary.
- Professional Valuation on the property required (BCU will pay the valuation fee).
- First Legal Charge in favour of BCU on the property required.
- BCU interest noted on Fire insurance cover on the property.
- Principle Private Residence only.
- Property in the Republic of Ireland only.
- For a Home in Joint names, Mortgage must be in Joint names.
- Lending Terms and Conditions apply.
Supporting Documentation Required for both parties to the mortgage
- 6 Months Bank Statements for all bank accounts
- Salary Cert – Click Here
- Last 3 Months Pay Slips and Employment Detail Summary (formerly P60) for the past 3 years.
For more information or to apply for a Mortgage